Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I open an Aviva Investment Account on behalf of someone else?
No, to protect a customer's security that isn't possible. The account holder must apply for the Aviva Investment Account and should be the only person who knows their password and logon details.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- My personal details have changed, what should I do?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Can I decide how much I want to pay for a Life Insurance plan?
- Are pay-outs on a Guaranteed Lifelong Protection plan taxed?
- How much will I have within my company pension when I reach retirement age?
Browse our FAQs by topic