Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I'm seeing transactions on my Aviva Pension I haven't created. Why is this?
Monthly deductions are made for the Aviva charge, and the charge that applies if you've chosen to be contacted by mail. If you don't have sufficient 'cash' available in your account to cover the charge, we'll sell units in your Aviva Pension (proportionally from all your investments) to cover these charges. The minimum amount that will be sold is £10. If this does not answer your query please contact us.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?