Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I'm seeing transactions on my Aviva Investment Account I haven't created. Why is this?
Monthly deductions are made for the Aviva charge, and the charge that applies if you've chosen to be contacted by mail. If you don't have sufficient 'cash' available in your account to cover the charge, we'll sell units in your Aviva Investment Account (proportionally from all your investments) to cover these charges. The minimum amount that will be sold is £10. If this does not answer your query please contact us.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?