Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I'm seeing transactions on my Aviva Investment Account I haven't created. Why is this?
Monthly deductions are made for the Aviva charge, and the charge that applies if you've chosen to be contacted by mail. If you don't have sufficient 'cash' available in your account to cover the charge, we'll sell units in your Aviva Investment Account (proportionally from all your investments) to cover these charges. The minimum amount that will be sold is £10. If this does not answer your query please contact us.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can I cancel my policy online/through MyAviva?
- I'm seeing transactions on my Aviva Pension I haven't created. Why is this?
- How do I change my regular contribution into the Aviva Investment Account?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- I need my money from my Aviva Stocks and Shares ISA. How can you help me?
Browse our FAQs by topic