Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Why doesn't the letter confirming my taxable payment from my Aviva Pension show the tax deduction?
When taking money from your Aviva Pension, via income drawdown, tax will have been deducted from your payment and this will be visible in your online account . To find this, click on the Investments tab for your Pension Drawdown account, Transactions, Cash Transactions, and view the PAYE tax on payment out for the month you're interested in.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How long will the total Aviva Pension (SIPP), transfer, drawdown, payment in bank account process take?
- How long will it take for any drawdown payment to arrive from my Aviva Pension?
- Live chat information
- What do I need to have ready to complete the application to take drawdown from my Aviva Pension, to make sure there's no delay?
- How do I take money from my pension fund?
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?