Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: After taking income drawdown my Aviva Pension still shows the tax free cash figure within it. Why is this?
The tax-free cash payment will show in the Aviva Pension until it has cleared Aviva's bank account. No trades can be made on this amount. When the payment has been released, it will no longer show in your 'Pension' view.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How will any income be taxed through income drawdown via the Aviva Pension?
- How much tax will I pay on a one-off taxable payment from the Aviva Pension?
- Can I make additional contributions to my Aviva Pension after income drawdown has commenced?
- How much tax will I pay on my second (and subsequent) regular taxable payment(s) via income drawdown through the Aviva Pension?
- Why does my renewal letter tell me to consider other insurers?
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?