Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Why do I need to tell you all my medical history in my annuity application form?
The income you will receive from your annuity could be affected by your health. It is therefore very important that you disclose your alcohol consumption, smoker status and any health conditions as this may result in you receiving a greater income in retirement. This is because by understanding all of these factors we are able to produce a tailored annuity quote that reflects your life expectancy.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?