Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is the State Pension age?
This is the age at which you can begin to claim your State Pension if you're entitled to one. State Pension age can vary depending on your gender and when you were born. Visit www.gov.uk/calculate-state-pension to find out if and when you will be eligible for the state pension
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Do I get any money back if I don't die before the Life Insurance plan term ends?
- If I decide to cancel my life insurance cover, can I get my money back?
- When do I have to introduce auto-enrolment?
- What is "Limited" Accidental Damage cover?
- What is the difference between a stakeholder pension and a personal pension?
Browse our FAQs by topic