Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Where can I invest my Aviva Pension - income drawdown account?
You can invest in the wide range of investments available within the Aviva Pension, which is the product that offers the drawdown facility. 'Your investment options' page is the starting point for searching for funds to invest in, in a way that will suit you. You can choose from our Ready-made quick and easy way to start investing within a diversified fund, our Select funds range that features around 70 funds expertly picked by Aviva Investors from UK based funds and our Self-select funds for confident investors who want to access our full offering of around 2000 funds.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What funds can I choose while my Aviva Pension is in drawdown?
- How do I start income drawdown in the Aviva Pension?
- Do Aviva offer income drawdown via the Aviva Pension?
- What is the difference between an income fund and an accumulation fund?
- Are there any charges or penalties for transferring my pension to another provider?
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?