Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Where can I invest my Aviva Pension - income drawdown account?
You can invest in the wide range of investments available within the Aviva Pension, which is the product that offers the drawdown facility. 'Your investment options' page is the starting point for searching for funds to invest in, in a way that will suit you. You can choose from our Ready-made quick and easy way to start investing within a diversified fund, our Select funds range that features around 70 funds expertly picked by Aviva Investors from UK based funds and our Self-select funds for confident investors who want to access our full offering of around 2000 funds.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What funds can I choose while my Aviva Pension is in drawdown?
- How do I start income drawdown in the Aviva Pension?
- Do Aviva offer income drawdown via the Aviva Pension?
- Are there any charges or penalties for transferring my pension to another provider?
- What is the difference between an income fund and an accumulation fund?
Browse our FAQs by topic