Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I make a Will?
You can make a will whenever you like. We recommend paying a solicitor or professional will-writer to draw one up for you, rather than using a do-it-yourself will-writing pack. Getting expert help makes it more likely that your will has a rock-solid legal basis. Find out more about making a will. If you don't have a solicitor, you can find a local one at www.unbiased.co.uk. You can also find more advice about wills at the Citizens Advice Bureau website. Take a look at Making a Will for more information.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?