Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How much income can I take from my Aviva Pension?
There is no minimum income limit, so you can just take your tax-free cash and no income if you wish. You can choose to receive one-off payments as and when you require them, or you can choose to receive a regular income from the Aviva Pension. Regular payments can be made monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?