Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How long will it take for any drawdown payment to arrive from my Aviva Pension?
The timescales to take an income from the Aviva Pension can vary. Once you are ready to proceed, log into MyAviva and select 'MyInvestmentPortfolio' and start the process to withdraw money from your pension. We 'll process your drawdown - this typically takes up to 2 days and then any payments are issued by BACS - tax free lump sums take 3-5 working days to be credited, with taxable payments taking 4-6 working days. Setting up regular payments can take up to 10 working days.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How long will the total Aviva Pension (SIPP), transfer, drawdown, payment in bank account process take?
- What do I need to have ready to complete the application to take drawdown from my Aviva Pension, to make sure there's no delay?
- How do I take money from my pension fund?
- How do I start income drawdown in the Aviva Pension?
- When can I take tax free-cash from my pension?
Browse our FAQs by topic