Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I transfer my Aviva Pension after income drawdown has commenced?
Yes, you can transfer the Aviva Pension to another income drawdown provider. HMRC regulations do not permit partial transfer of income drawdown arrangements, so all of the funds in your Aviva Pension must normally be transferred at the same time, to the same provider.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Are there any charges or penalties for transferring my pension to another provider?
- Can I move my pension to another pension company?
- How do I start income drawdown in the Aviva Pension?
- I want to transfer my pension what types of pension won't you accept into the Aviva Pension?
- What do I need to have ready to complete the application to take drawdown from my Aviva Pension, to make sure there's no delay?
Browse our FAQs by topic