Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I get hold of my pension fund statements?
If you are an Aviva Pension customer with account number starting AV20 you can log in and see the current value of your pension fund at MyAviva. For other customers with a pension from Aviva you may be able to log in and see the current value of your pension fund at MyAviva, if you can't, please give us a call on 0800 0686 800 to ask for your current pension fund value. If you have a pension fund with another provider, please call them and ask for an up-to-date statement.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?