Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is Aviva's Value Protection?
If you die within 90 days of your plan start date, and any dependant named on the policy dies before you, we will make a payment to your estate. This will be equivalent to the value of your annuity, minus any payments already made. This payment will include any guaranteed period payments.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?