Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I choose my retirement date?
It's important to think about the type of lifestyle you want in retirement and how much money you're likely to need to support this. You may want to retire early, or feel you'd be happy to carry on working for many years, there's a lot to think about before you make your decision. My retirement planner can help give an indication of your options and if you are on target for the date you want to retire. Take a look at When's the right time to retire? for more information to help you decide the best time for you.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What if I want to retire early?
- Are there any charges or penalties for transferring my pension to another provider?
- Can I transfer or combine pensions?
- How has the With-Profit Fund performed?
- What is the With-Profit Income Fund? How are bonuses added? (Please note this fund is no longer available to new investors)
Browse our FAQs by topic