Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I take money from my pension fund?
Deciding what to do with your pension savings is an important step, and now you have more choices once you reach 55. For more information visit Using my pension money.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How do I cash in my pension pot?
- What do I need to have ready to complete the application to take drawdown from my Aviva Pension, to make sure there's no delay?
- How long will it take for any drawdown payment to arrive from my Aviva Pension?
- Can I cash in my pension now?
- How long will the total Aviva Pension (SIPP), transfer, drawdown, payment in bank account process take?
Browse our FAQs by topic