Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How will inflation affect my savings and investments?
Inflation reduces the buying power of your money. This means that as inflation causes prices to rise, you will be able to buy less and less with the same amount of money. So, while you will still have your savings and investments, the money won't go as far as it once did.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Do I need to buy any insurance to replace the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)?
- Will the amount payable from my life insurance policy reduce over time?
- How flexible are lifetime mortgages?
- Can I make a claim via the MyAviva app?
- What happens if I stop paying my premiums on a Guaranteed Lifelong Protection plan?
Browse our FAQs by topic