Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Why does some literature e.g. Key Investor Information Document (KIID) mention different minimum investment levels to those shown by Aviva?
We are able to negotiate access to specific versions of funds that are normally reserved for large institutional investors. This way you benefit from access to cheaper funds, whilst only having to meet Aviva's minimum investment levels.
If your policy was previously Friends Life, then the above information will not apply. For further information please refer to your policy documents or contact us.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?