Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What happens to my Aviva Investment Account when I die?
Your Aviva Investment Account will form part of your estate and money within it will remain invested until we receive authorised instructions. Your personal representatives will need to contact us about your death so we can talk them through the procedures.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?