Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I still buy an annuity while I'm taking an income via drawdown?
Yes, you can buy an annuity whilst in drawdown. Find out about the annuities Aviva offer.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What is the difference between a SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension) and a personal pension?
- I'm seeing transactions on my Aviva Stocks and Shares ISA I haven't created. Why is this?
- Can I transfer my Aviva Pension after income drawdown has commenced?
- What if I have an Aviva Investment Account and I move abroad?
- How is my pension income calculated?
Browse our FAQs by topic