Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I want a zero or very low risk fund to invest in with the Aviva Stocks and Shares ISA. Which ones does the Aviva Consumer Investment Platform offer?
The Aviva Consumer Investment Platform does not offer a zero risk option. Our Ready Made funds range provides a straightforward way to invest, with a number of funds designed to match different risk profiles ranging from lower risk to higher risk. For specific advice on how suitable any particular fund might be for you, we'd recommend that you speak to a financial adviser.
If your policy was previously Friends Life, then the above information will not apply. For further information please refer to your policy documents or contact us.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- I want a zero or very low risk fund to invest in with the Aviva Investment Account. Which ones does the Aviva Consumer Investment Platform offer?
- Does home insurance cover accidental damage?
- What is "Extra" Accidental Damage cover?
- Do you want to know how long I have held a full driving licence?
- Can I decide how much I want to pay for a Life Insurance plan?
Browse our FAQs by topic