Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How much will I be charged for the Aviva Pension?
We've kept our charges simple and straightforward so you know exactly what you're paying. The Aviva charge is our annual charge for managing your Aviva Pension. The Aviva charge will be no more than 0.4% per annum. In addition there are other charges that apply - fund managers will also take charges that will depend on the investments chosen. These charges will be shown as the ongoing charges figure (OCF) or total expense ratio (TER). These charges represent the annual cost of managing the investment. If you choose to opt out of our paperless account we'll apply a monthly charge. See the Charges section of our Pension page for detailed information.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Are there any charges or penalties for transferring my pension to another provider?
- What is the difference between a stakeholder pension and a personal pension?
- Do Aviva offer income drawdown via the Aviva Pension?
- What is a SIPP / Self Invested Personal Pension?
- How do I start income drawdown in the Aviva Pension?
Browse our FAQs by topic