Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How much will I be charged for the Aviva Investment Account
If your policy was previously Friends Life, then the below information will not apply. For further information please refer to your policy documents or contact us.
We've kept our charges simple and straightforward so you know exactly what you're paying. The Aviva charge is our annual charge for managing your Aviva Investment Account. The Aviva charge will be no more than 0.4% per annum. In addition there are other charges that apply - fund managers will also take charges that will depend on the investments chosen. These charges will be shown as the ongoing charges figure (OCF) or total expense ratio (TER). These charges represent the annual cost of managing the investment. If you choose to opt out of our paperless account we'll apply a monthly charge. See the Charges section of our Investment Account page for detailed information.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?