Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I change my regular contribution into the Aviva Stocks and Shares ISA?
Your regular contribution into your Aviva Stocks and Shares ISA can be changed online. If you log in to your MyAviva account, go into the Details of the product you wish to amend within My Investment Portfolio, then select Manage Payments from the My Options menu.
If your policy was previously Friends Life, then the above information will not apply. For further information please refer to your policy documents or contact us.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Why can't I find my policy?
- Why do you obtain credit information to give me an insurance quote?
- How have you selected the list of specialists shown in the specialist finder tool?
- I want to transfer my pension what types of pension won't you accept into the Aviva Pension?
- What happens when I die (will my spouse have to move?)
Browse our FAQs by topic