Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How do I change my regular contribution into the Aviva Investment Account?
Your regular contribution into your Aviva Investment Account can be changed online. If you log in to your MyAviva account, go into the Details of the product you wish to amend within My Investment Portfolio, then select Manage Payments from the My Options menu.
If your policy was previously Friends Life, then the above information will not apply. For further information please refer to your policy documents or contact us.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- I'm seeing transactions on my Aviva Investment Account I haven't created. Why is this?
- What is an Investment Account?
- What should I expect to pay for advice?
- I need my money from my Aviva Investment Account How can you help me?
- How do I add bank details to my account for my Aviva Investment Account?
Browse our FAQs by topic