Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Why can't I find my policy on the MyAviva app?
All policies registered in your name should be listed in your MyAviva account automatically.
We have a strict matching process in order to ensure that everyone's details are kept secure. For example, we will not match Mr M Smith and Mr Matthew Smith, even if their dates of birth and addresses are the same. If one or more of your policies is not showing, please call us to discuss.
If a policy is under a different name the policyholder will have to register separately. Not all policy details are available in the app.
If your pension or investment products aren't showing it could be because we require some additional information as part of our data protection checks. You'll be able to do this on our website Aviva.co.uk.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?