Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Do you cover lease cars?
Yes. Please see below for more information.
If we know that your vehicle is still being paid for under a hire purchase or leasing agreement, we will pay any claim to the owner described in that agreement.
If you or your spouse/domestic partner have a vehicle on personal lease, please record the owner described in the lease agreement as the owner and registered keeper of the vehicle (as documented on the V5 form).
If you or your spouse/domestic partner have a vehicle which is leased to a firm or company, please insure your vehicle in the name of the firm/company concerned. Click here for a quote.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?