Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Who are HomeServe?
Formed in 1993, HomeServe have become one of the UK’s leading home assistance providers. Working together, Aviva and HomeServe provide customers with an emergency solution and expert assistance when they need it most.
For tradesmen to be approved by HomeServe, they must commit to agreed service and safety standards and hold relevant trade certificates. All customers are invited to provide a review of the engineer following any job. In addition, HomeServe regularly inspect jobs completed by engineers to monitor the quality.
All work, and parts supplied and used by HomeServe, are guaranteed for 12 months.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What’s the difference between Aviva Response and the Home Emergency optional cover offered on Aviva home insurance?
- What happens to my Aviva Response price after the first year?
- When will my annual gas boiler service be carried out?
- What is the excess on an Aviva Response claim?
- Who is eligible to buy Aviva Response?
Browse our FAQs by topic