Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is the carbon monoxide detector check?
When HomeServe carry out your annual boiler service for your Aviva Response policy , if your battery operated carbon monoxide detector by your boiler is broken (or you don’t have one), we’ll give you a new one to help keep you safe.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What’s the difference between Aviva Response and the Home Emergency optional cover offered on Aviva home insurance?
- When will my annual gas boiler service be carried out?
- How do I contact Aviva Response customer service team?
- How do I make a claim on my Aviva Response policy?
- I have a joint Life Insurance plan with my partner. Will the cover continue for him or her, if you pay out on a critical illness claim for me?
Browse our FAQs by topic