Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Why does my renewal letter tell me to consider other insurers?
Industry changes introduced from April 2017 will show last year's price on your renewal letter and a reminder for you to consider shopping around.
These are important customer changes to make your renewal clearer (i.e. last year's price compared to this year's renewal price) ;and ensure you compare alternative prices and cover options before you decide if your Aviva policy still meets your needs.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can I cancel my policy online/through MyAviva?
- Why does the price on my renewal document not reflect what I paid last year?
- What does protected No Claim Discount for motor insurance provide?
- Live chat information
- Why is my online renewal price different to my renewal documents you sent through the post?
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?