Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Why does the price on my renewal document not reflect what I paid last year?
You may have made a change during your last policy year which affected last year's price. Although this change happened part way through the year, last years price includes what you would have paid if it had applied to the full 12 months. This is so you can compare last year's price with this year on an equal basis. This does not impact the price you actually paid.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?