Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is motor injury protection cover?
When you take out a comprehensive policy with us we'll provide £2,500 of motor injury protection cover as standard for the main driver, their partner and named drivers. This is paid out if they suffer a serious injury such as losing their sight, hearing or a limb, or in the unfortunate event of death, following an accident in the insured vehicle.
If you take our Motor Injury Protection Plus option, this provides an additional benefit of £120,000 each for serious injury or death. In addition it provides cover for the main driver, their partner and named drivers for up to £500 each for physiotherapy treatment to help them recover from minor injuries.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?