Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I purchased a policy from Aviva UK, even though I am permanently resident in an EEA country. What is the impact of Brexit on my policy?
We’re aware that a small number of our customers purchased their policy from Aviva UK while permanently resident in an EEA country, or have risks situated in EEA countries, such as homes or premises insured there. We have transferred the majority of these policies to our business in Ireland.
If you’re in this position we will already have written to you. For customers whose policies are being transferred, there will be no change to the way your policy works, the way you contact us, or the level of service you receive.
If you’d like more information, you’ll find answers to specific questions about the transfer of these policies here.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can a non-UK resident buy this product?
- I’m an Aviva customer. Do I need to do anything for Brexit?
- Why can't I find my policy?
- I used to live and work in the UK and during this period my pension fund was created. I'm an EU citizen and am now resident in the EU. What will happen to my pension if a no deal Brexit occurs?
- What does protected No Claim Discount for motor insurance provide?
Browse our FAQs by topic