Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How will Brexit affect my investments?
We can’t predict what impact, if any, the eventual Brexit deal will have on financial marketsWe can’t predict what impact, if any, the eventual Brexit deal will have on financial markets.
While we’d like to remind you that your pension offers a range of different funds you can invest in, we can’t provide advice as to which may be most appropriate for your needs.
We recommend you take financial advice before making any decision relating to your particular investments with Aviva.
We’re continuing to monitor political developments and are engaging with regulators, so we can minimise any regulatory or operational difficulties that might arise. We’ll always aim to provide the service our customers expect, whatever the Brexit outcome may be.
We’ll update our website with further information, including any relevant actions you may need to take, as soon as possible.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- I’ve heard about the volatility being caused by Brexit. What will happen to my investments? Why has my fund value gone down?
- I’m an Aviva customer. Do I need to do anything for Brexit?
- When are Aviva share dividends paid?
- Where can I get more information about green cards?
- I’ve heard about the volatility being caused by Brexit. Is Aviva strong enough to withstand the market movements?
Browse our FAQs by topic