Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I used to live and work in the UK and during this period my pension fund was created. I'm an EU citizen and am now resident in the EU. What will happen to my pension?
A small number of our customers purchased their policy in the UK and are now permanently relocated or may, in the future, permanently relocate to a different country within the European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA). Following the outcome of the trade deal negotiations, the approach taken by the EU/EEA regulators may affect the policies of overseas customers in this position.
We’re continuing to monitor political and regulatory developments, so we can minimise any regulatory or operational difficulties that might arise.
We’ll always aim to provide the service our customers expect.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Will you be able to make a payment to me overseas?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- I’m an Aviva customer. Do I need to do anything for Brexit?
- After taking income drawdown my Aviva Pension still shows the tax free cash figure within it. Why is this?
- Am I eligible for a lifetime mortgage?
Browse our FAQs by topic