Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: I used to live and work in the UK and during this period my pension fund was created. I'm an EU citizen and am now resident in the EU. What will happen to my pension?
A small number of our customers purchased their policy in the UK and are now permanently relocated or may, in the future, permanently relocate to a different country within the European Union (EU) / European Economic Area (EEA). Following the outcome of the trade deal negotiations, the approach taken by the EU/EEA regulators may affect the policies of overseas customers in this position.
We’re continuing to monitor political and regulatory developments, so we can minimise any regulatory or operational difficulties that might arise.
We’ll always aim to provide the service our customers expect.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Will you be able to make a payment to me overseas?
- I’m an Aviva customer. Do I need to do anything for Brexit?
- What happens to my pension if I move abroad?
- I purchased a policy from Aviva UK, even though I am permanently resident in an EEA country. What’s the impact of the UK’s exit from the EU on my policy?
Browse our FAQs by topic