Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: What if I’m involved in an accident in the UK with a motorist from the EU after March 2019? Will they be covered and will my claim get paid?

From the DfT Technical Notice, 'Vehicle Insurance if there’s no Brexit deal':

"EU motorists will continue to be required to have third party motor insurance cover for travel within the UK.

If the UK does not remain within the Free Circulation Zone after the UK leaves the European Union, we expect EEA motorists would need to carry a Green Card as proof of third party motor insurance cover if they wish to travel to the UK with their vehicle.".

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top