Frequently Asked Questions

Ask us a question

You asked: What happens when I travel to the European Union now?

When driving your vehicle abroad now (while the UK remains a member of the EU) your motor insurance provides the minimum cover required by law for each country when driving in the EU, EEA, Andorra, Serbia and Switzerland. You are able to drive from the UK into these countries with no need to show any additional documentation to evidence that you have the required insurance.

Did this answer your question?

Answers others found useful

Back to top