Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can an employee join the pension scheme before being auto-enrolled?
Yes, if your scheme has a deferred period, an employee could join during the deferred period.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What is the difference between a qualifying scheme and an auto-enrolment scheme?
- What are the requirements for an auto-enrolment scheme?
- Do I need to contribute if an employee earns too little to be auto-enrolled but decides to join the pension scheme?
- How much does an employee have to earn before they need to be auto-enrolled?
- Who needs to be auto-enrolled?
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?