Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is the difference between a qualifying scheme and an auto-enrolment scheme?
For a qualifying scheme to be an auto-enrolment scheme, it must also:
- put in place all the administrative requirements to auto-enrol employees, and
- have a default fund, in which the contributions are invested unless the employee chooses another fund or funds.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- If I already have a pension scheme, can I use that to auto-enrol my employees?
- Can I offer salary sacrifice with auto-enrolment?
- Can someone refuse to be auto-enrolled?
- Can an employee join the pension scheme before being auto-enrolled?
- Can my employer send you combined employer/employee contributions (salary sacrifice) to the Aviva Pension?
Browse our FAQs by topic