Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: When should I start planning for auto-enrolment?
This will vary depending on your requirements. Please check your likely staging date now. Then start talking to your financial adviser soon, particularly if you want to bring forward your staging date. As a rough guide, you should start planning eighteen months before your staging date.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?
- I need my money from my Aviva Pension. How can you help me?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What if I have earned No Claim Discount on motor insurance overseas?
- What is the Aviva breakdown service callout number?