Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Do I have to base contributions on banded earnings?
No. But your contributions must be at least as high as if you had used banded earnings.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can I offer salary sacrifice with auto-enrolment?
- How much do employers and employees have to contribute?
- Do I need to continue contributing if a member’s earnings drop below the minimum earnings threshold?
- What is the difference between a qualifying scheme and an auto-enrolment scheme?
- Do I have to pay the same contribution rate for all my employees?
Browse our FAQs by topic