Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Do I have to pay the same contribution rate for all my employees?
No. You can have a different contribution rate for different groups of employees.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can employers and employees pay more than the minimum contribution?
- Will employers and employees have to pay the full contribution rates right from the start or can they phase them in, starting at a lower level?
- How much do employers and employees have to contribute?
- Can someone refuse to be auto-enrolled?
- Can I offer salary sacrifice with auto-enrolment?
Browse our FAQs by topic