Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can employers and employees pay more than the minimum contribution?
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- How much do employers and employees have to contribute?
- Can I offer salary sacrifice with auto-enrolment?
- Do I need to contribute if an employee younger than 22 or older than state pension age joins the pension scheme?
- Do I have to pay the same contribution rate for all my employees?
- Do I need to contribute if an employee earns too little to be auto-enrolled but decides to join the pension scheme?
Browse our FAQs by topic