Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Will employers and employees have to pay the full contribution rates right from the start or can they phase them in, starting at a lower level?
They can phase them in for new schemes or for new members of an existing scheme. For more information visit the Pensions Regulator website at www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Do I have to pay the same contribution rate for all my employees?
- Do I need to contribute if an employee younger than 22 or older than state pension age joins the pension scheme?
- How much do employers and employees have to contribute?
- Can employers and employees pay more than the minimum contribution?
- What is MyAviva?
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do you charge an admin fee to make a change?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?