Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Will employers and employees have to pay the full contribution rates right from the start or can they phase them in, starting at a lower level?
They can phase them in for new schemes or for new members of an existing scheme. For more information visit the Pensions Regulator website at www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Do I have to pay the same contribution rate for all my employees?
- Do I need to contribute if an employee younger than 22 or older than state pension age joins the pension scheme?
- Can employers and employees pay more than the minimum contribution?
- What is meant by opting out?
- How much do employers and employees have to contribute?
Browse our FAQs by topic