Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: When do I have to introduce auto-enrolment?
Each employer will be given a staging date by which they must implement auto-enrolment. The staging date will depend mainly on the employer's PAYE size, with the larger employers going first. It must be the first day of the month.
You can find details of your staging date by visiting The Pensions Regulator Website at www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- What happens if I don’t comply with the auto-enrolment regulations?
- Are any employers exempt from the auto-enrolment legislation?
- What are my duties at each stage of the auto-enrolment process?
- Can I use more than one pension scheme provider?
- If I have more than one payroll, are there different staging dates for each payroll?
Browse our FAQs by topic