Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I postpone or bring forward my staging date?
Normally you can't postpone your staging date. But please see the auto-enrolment staging dates factsheet for circumstances in which some employers with less than 50 employees might be able to put back their staging date.
You can usually bring it forward, for instance to coincide with a convenient accounting period or your scheme renewal date. Your new staging date must be the first day of a month.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
Browse our FAQs by topic
Most popular faqs
- Am I entitled to driving other cars (DOC) cover?
- Where can I find my policy number?
- I've moved house, how do I update my address details for my life insurance policy?
- Do I need to select business use on my car insurance policy?
- What's the difference between protected rights and non-protected rights?