Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Can I exclude short-term staff?
You can potentially defer auto-enrolling new employees for up to three months. This means you don't need to auto-enrol anyone who leaves service before the auto-enrolment date.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Can I use more than one pension scheme provider?
- Are any employers exempt from the auto-enrolment legislation?
- What are my duties at each stage of the auto-enrolment process?
- If I have more than one payroll, are there different staging dates for each payroll?
- Can I postpone or bring forward my staging date?
Browse our FAQs by topic