Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: How are MVR levels determined?
An MVR is the reduction in the value of the units, which will make any payout to a customer fair and consistent with the value of the underlying assets. We keep MVR levels under constant review. We change them in line with our MVR review strategy depending on market conditions.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Will I have an MVR applied in all circumstances?
- How can I find out if you are currently applying a Market Value Reduction?
- How does Aviva monitor MVR rates and determine when they can be reduced or removed?
- Is the value shown on my statement the money I can get now?
- Can you give me an example to show why MVRs are applied?
Browse our FAQs by topic