Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: What is a No MVR Guarantee?
If you are an investment bond customer
Some bonds had a tenth anniversary guarantee which applied if the With-Profit Fund investment was fully switched or cashed in. If you have one of these bonds and didn't switch or cash in your With-Profit Fund investment, we will automatically 'carry forward' the value of your No MVR guarantee.
It can be used to offset any MVR that may apply in future when you fully switch out of or cash in one or more policies in your with-profits investment.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Will I have an MVR applied in all circumstances?
- How does the No MVR Guarantee work?
- What is a Market Value Reduction (MVR)?
- How can I find out if you are currently applying a Market Value Reduction?
- Will my No MVR Guarantee mean I'll never have a Market Value Reduction applied when I withdraw money in the future?
Browse our FAQs by topic