Frequently Asked Questions
Ask us a question
You asked: Will market value reductions (MVRs) affect special bonus payments?
If Market Value Reductions (MVRs) are applying to investments made on the following special bonus qualification dates: 1 January 2008, 1 January 2009 or 1 January 2010, then an MVR may apply to the relevant special bonus payment.
Did this answer your question?
Answers others found useful
- Will my No MVR Guarantee mean I'll never have a Market Value Reduction applied when I withdraw money in the future?
- How does the No MVR Guarantee work?
- How can I find out if you are currently applying a Market Value Reduction?
- How are MVR levels determined?
- How does Aviva monitor MVR rates and determine when they can be reduced or removed?
Browse our FAQs by topic